August 16, 2011
I receive emails about the different types of signs from our son Billy and from others about receiving signs from their loved ones. Although I have been sharing our photography signs from our son Billy, because it is a type of sign from our son Billy, that I am able to share with everyone because they can be seen. Instead of telling a story with words, a photograph can be a story in it’s self.
Your welcome to visit our website www.oursonbilly.com and read our complete story and view a few pages of some of the type of signs that we continue to receive from our son Billy. I would like to share a few of some of the other type of signs which we and others who have connected with us about their signs from their loved ones.
1. Dreams – Our loved ones can and do connect with us through our dreams. I have had dreams about our son Billy which have helped me move forward and with the work of our website. We also had someone who has suffered the loss of a child some years earlier, tell us about a dream that he received, about that we got together to talk about our losses, which happened. He told us about the dream after we gotten together.
2. Lights – Lights flickering on and off. We have motion sensor lights which our son Billy will blink on and off to get our attention.
3. Smell – Sometimes while thinking about our loved one, we may receive a very familiar smell which is connected with our loved one.
4. Pennies – You may keep coming across a coin. You can always check the coins date, it may have something of importance from your loved one, like the date of their birth, passing or anniversary.
5. Feathers – Coming across a feather while your thinking about them
6. Butterflies – Dragonflies – Again, coming across a butterfly or dragonfly while you thinking about them
7. Seeing our loved ones – On occasion, our loved ones can and do appear to us. A number of our family have had a visit from our son Billy, myself included.
8. A song – While thinking about your loved one, their favorite song or a song that reminds you of them starts to play.
9. Feeling a touch – Feeling that someone has just touch you and nobody’s around
10. Electronics – For us Billy has connected with us from time to time through electronics. Billy would make the cursor or arrow on the computer screen move across the screen in all directions. On our Xbox video game, Billy would at times take control of the opposing football team, which was fun to watch. The door bell ringing once and no one is around, the phone ringing only once. With my cameras, while taking photographs, the pictures would come out sideways or upside down.
11. Repetitive signs – Any of the above any in many other type of signs. It may be the way that they are trying to connect with you.
Photo’s are our favorite way of receiving sign from Billy at this time, of which the Heart-Shaped images of the moon street lights, Christmas tree and other lights are our favorite. We also received Heart-Shaped images in clouds and on a job site while looking down between my feet I found a heart-shaped stone which I keep on my desk. For us hearts are a way of connecting with our son Billy.
Of course, this is only a small sample of some of the ways that our loved ones who have crossed over to heaven are connecting with us. There are many other ways that our loved ones can and do connect with us, I believe they try to find a way to connect with us in a way that we feel comfortable with and can understand.
Your welcome to send us your story of how your loved ones is able to connect with you. You can leave your story on our comment page which is at the bottom of this article or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great day
July 6, 2011
I would like to share with you a few of our recent photograph’s that I have taken and that I continue to take every month. It’s always comforting to be able to receive a sign from a loved one, knowing that they are still very much with us. Remember that photograph’s are just one of many ways that our loved ones can and do connect with us.
Your welcome to view some of our older Post to learn about other ways that our loved ones connect with us. I hope that you enjoy our photograph’s and your welcome to visit our website for our story and more photographs.
Have a great day